2 questions about Lexicon

Forum_Lexicon_Desc

2 questions about Lexicon

Beitragvon Avid » 29. Apr 2006 15:42

Hello !

1 > Since I added the code to lock Lexicon (see topic here), everything works fine but the default title, named "Général" in the lang_main.php became blank in the pop-up menu...cosmetic problem, only...

2 > I'd like the categories titles by alphabetical order. As there's no possibility in the ACP to change it, could you give me any trick?

Thanks again :wink:
Avid

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 29. Apr 2006 19:14

1. There ist no reason for that problem. You must done a mistake by change other things at your board.
  2. Code: Alles auswählen
    #
    #----------[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------
    #

lexicon.php

#
    #----------[ FIND ]-------------------------------------
    #

// Grab lexicon categories
    $sql = "SELECT cat_id, cat_titel FROM " . LEXICON_CAT_TABLE;

#
    #----------[ REPLACE WITH ]-----------------------------
    #

// Grab lexicon categories
    $sql = "SELECT cat_id, cat_titel FROM " . LEXICON_CAT_TABLE . ' ORDER BY cat_title';

#
    #----------[ SAVE AND CLOSE ALL FILES ]-----------------
    #
    # EoM
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Avid » 29. Apr 2006 19:43

1 > you're right. I've done a mistake.

2> Thank you a lot for the trick (so simple) :oops:

it's okay for the alpha order. But even if I call the default category "x, y, -, bob/whatever" it does'nt take the right place (all the time it's like if it was a "d" in the alphabetical order).
Before the trick you gave me, the default category was at the begining. Now it's in the alpha order like I said. Do you think it would be possible to put it at the end of the list, named like "---" for instance ?
Avid

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 30. Apr 2006 11:21

The assortment will always done by the database given category names. Thus all catogries they have a name out of the language files (like the default cat) sorted wrong. There is no way to change this.
Zuletzt geändert von AmigaLink am 30. Apr 2006 13:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Avid » 30. Apr 2006 12:51

... okay. It doesn't matter. :)

thanks
Avid

Zurück zu Lexicon v2