Using the Cyrillic alphabet with Lexicon

Forum_Lexicon_Desc

Using the Cyrillic alphabet with Lexicon

Beitragvon Christabel » 29. Jun 2006 12:55

Hallo! Ich habe ein Problem. Ich kann deutsch, aber nicht besonders gut, darum entshueldigung fuer englisch.
I have installed this MOD and I need to use the Cyrillic alphabet. It works properly when I go to links like lexicon.php?letter=K, where K is Cyrillic. But I need to replace the Latin alphabet with the Cyrillic one in the navigation line. How can I do it? Thanks in advance. :)
Christabel

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 30. Jun 2006 15:31

Hmm - sorry. I don't know how you can do that. :(
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Christabel » 1. Jul 2006 12:20

I've thought of a stupid way to do it by simple placing links like <A href=lexicon.php?letter=A>A</A> and so on. But certainly I'd like to find sth less barbaric :?
Christabel

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 1. Jul 2006 17:54

It really does wrong to me.

This part
Code: Alles auswählen
function letter_nav($letter, $present_letters, $categorie_id)
{
   global $phpEx, $lex_cat_mode;
   for($i=65;$i<91;$i++)
   {
      if($letter==chr($i))
      {   
         // selected
         $letter_navigation .= '<font class="letter2">&nbsp;'.chr($i).'&nbsp;</font>';
      }
      elseif(!strpos($present_letters,chr($i)))
      {   
         // not available
         $letter_navigation .= '<font class="letter3">&nbsp;'.chr($i).'&nbsp;</font>';
      }
      else
      {
         // available
         $letter_navigation .= '<a class="letter" href="'.append_sid("lexicon.$phpEx").''?letter='.chr($i).$lex_cat_mode.'">&nbsp;'.chr($i).'&nbsp;</a>';
      }
   }
   return $letter_navigation;
}
(out of the functions_lexicon.php) must recode to generate the Cyrillic alphabet.
But I do not know how. Because I do not have any experience with the use of cyrillic indications.
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Christabel » 3. Jul 2006 10:15

Thanks! I'll try to do sth. But I'm not sure I'll manage to :(
I've posted the same question at phpbbguru.net (Russian phpBB support) but nobody answers. Seems a big problem... ;)
Christabel

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 3. Jul 2006 10:38

Doesn't the cyrillic alphabet even have more than 26 letters :?:
If you come out with the existing 26 letters, then I would have an idea. We could exchange the existing letters against images. :mrgreen:
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Christabel » 4. Jul 2006 21:38

Yes, surprisingly enough, there are 33 letters in the Russian ABC ;)
Christabel

Zurück zu Lexicon v2