Problem with EasyUCP hack

Forum_easyUCP_Desc

Beitragvon gwuk » 17. Feb 2005 19:47

When I try editing my profile:
Parse error: parse error in /home/sites/site11/web/forum/includes/usercp_register.php on line 1743

More errors, sorry but this hack seems to cause alot of extra work. I think I will uninstall it soon as I need these errors fixed soon
gwuk
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 17. Feb 2005 21:12

gwuk hat geschrieben:When I try editing my profile:
Parse error: parse error in /home/sites/site11/web/forum/includes/usercp_register.php on line 1743
repaired :)
More errors, sorry but this hack seems to cause alot of extra work. I think I will uninstall it soon as I need these errors fixed soon
That must know you.
Actually the mod id extremely compatible to others (much more than other profile panels). There is stop to consider only a few little things. These things are described in the guidance.
Perhaps the first install of the easyUCP is heavy if there much other profile-mods existing before.
You are first so many problems got. And that with at time 1715 downloads (here, phpbb.de and phpbbhacks.com)! :shock:

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 13.06.2005, 18:45 von AmigaLink ][/center]
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon gwuk » 19. Feb 2005 21:49

Yes true, I had installed many mods before I saw this one, would have been easy if I saw this first. Is the general rule that any hacks I install from now on, if they ask me to edit the template files for profile, do I edit easyUCP template files instead?
I uploaded the new files, but its not storing the realname....
Neither is it storing the information in the "Experience in keeping" field.... :?
gwuk
User

Beitragvon gwuk » 25. Feb 2005 14:36

BUMP
gwuk
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 25. Feb 2005 17:05

Sorry, my time at the moment more than scarcely. :(
I need vacation and I take vacation at the next week. :)
if they ask me to edit the template files for profile, do I edit easyUCP template files instead
Yes!
I uploaded the new files, but its not storing the realname....
That i can't understand! :?
Works the "Find pictures by user" and the "Find topics started by user" links now???
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon gwuk » 26. Feb 2005 03:01

The "Find Pictures by User" works now, and the "Find Topics by User" will work once I install it again, but Im waiting for the fixed files from you ;)
I cant store the real name for some reason, do you know how to fix this? :D
I hope you enjoy your vacation :)
gwuk
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 26. Feb 2005 10:24

AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon gwuk » 26. Feb 2005 18:12

No it isn't. Do you need me to upload the newest txt version?
You still have my FTP info right?
gwuk
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 27. Feb 2005 21:35

No it isn't. Do you need me to upload the newest txt version?
Would be of advantage.
You still have my FTP info right?
No have I not.
That would be naturally still better, because then I could test directly the changes.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon gwuk » 3. Mär 2005 17:12

Check your PM's ;)
gwuk
User

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu easy UCP