Easy UCP problems

Beitragvon Demalii (registered) » 11. Okt 2004 05:21

I hope someone CAN READ english pretty wave,
this seems like A German oriented site... anyways, I need help with
the easy ucp mod. I in valley LED it all perfeclty, but when i
goto edit my profile, it bring to tons of UP the old one. Then
after i save, it redirects clay/tone the new PAGE with the catagories
on the right. Even so, when I click A catagory clay/tone edit,
it'll go beacon clay/tone the old registration PAGE again.
Any help?
Demalii (registered)

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 11. Okt 2004 12:50

Hello Demalii,

why you doesn't log in? :shock:

If i understand your problem right, you have missed one part of the Installtionguide.

Code: Alles auswählen
#
#-----[ OPEN ]--------------------------------------------------
#

profile.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]--------------------------------------------------
#

redirect(append_sid("index.$phpEx", true));

#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------------------------------
#

// <!-- BEGIN easyUCP -->
//redirect(append_sid("index.$phpEx", true));
redirect(append_sid("profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=" . $userdata['user_id']));
// <!-- END easyUCP -->
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Demalii » 11. Okt 2004 13:59

I think that post was all messed up, because i was using babelfish's translator, so that's why it wouldn't let me log in.. and my post is like retarded lol
---------------------
Nope... it's there, at the bottom of profile.php I'm boggled by this myself, because I had to go another 10-15 minutes to double check everything.. it's all there, and I did just check again. When I click someones name or goto their profile, everything looks great. When I click my profile, looks like it's gonna work, new profile setup, and the categories on the right. When I click a category, it goes to profile.php?mode=editprofile, with the whole list there (like your registering). When I click the user cp, to edit my profile, goes straight to the editprofile mode also. Also, when I do click submit while editing, it'll look like it's redirecting to index.php but instead, 1 second later, goes to your easy ucp page.

Hope maybe that made it a little more understandable. I looked at this thing for hours, and I'll bet you it's something simple, like the text editor left a character in when i was replacing or something. We'll figure it out though. Lemme know if you have anymore ideas.

Great mod though.. even if I can't get it to work, least someone will be able to enjoy it hehe
Demalii

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 11. Okt 2004 14:07

Hmmm - do you have a testaccount?
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Demalii » 11. Okt 2004 14:09

name: testacc
pass: test

http://www.neufo.com
Demalii

Beitragvon Demalii » 11. Okt 2004 14:16

i took out the link for the cp, i manually put in profile.php?mode=editprofile so that it'll still work until this is resolved, but when i take it out, it redirects profile.php to index.php i think *scratches head*
Demalii

Beitragvon Gast » 11. Okt 2004 14:24

Can it be that you doesn't have uplaod all edited Files?

The user/cp button must link to http://www.neufo.com/profile.php and not to http://www.neufo.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile !!!
And when i type the url direct in my browser i'm redirect to the index.php. :shock: That isn't ok!

Please check your overall_header.tpl and your profile.php.
Gast

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 11. Okt 2004 14:30

Ups - that Post was made by me! :oops:
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Demalii » 11. Okt 2004 14:30

yea i know about the overall header.. was telling you because i put the direct links in there.. so.. anyways, I guess i'll just get my backup files and do it all over.. who knows. Thanks for taking a look though, I'll let you know if I find the problem
Demalii

Beitragvon Demalii » 11. Okt 2004 14:33

wait.. i think profile.php is fine, it's redirecting after a submit.. so that's correct. It's a problem before this though like the usercp_viewprofile.php maybe?.. erm nevermind

regardless, any clues on why you click a category to edit, and it resorts to the regular one?
Demalii

Nächste

Zurück zu easy UCP