Difference in the new download of the Chang Poster Mod Fix #5 ?

Support zum phpBB2 und zu MODs anderer Autoren.

Moderator: Supporter

Difference in the new download of the Chang Poster Mod Fix #5 ?

Beitragvon mariocaz » 6. Apr 2007 20:31

Hi my friend Amigalink, ;)

I only want to know which is the difference in the new download (Fix #5) of this Mod that you recently put it here with the original Mod ?

Because I don't know if I have that Fix did it in my Change Poster Mod that I have installed in my forum and what I have to do for this update ?, because in the instructions don't say anything about that. :(

Regards,

Mario
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 7. Apr 2007 09:19

Sorry I don't know the difference between the particular Versions (1.0-Fix #5 is the original MOD). It's to long ago that I have install the update.

But I can say that this version include a bug. If you install it you musst install my fix too. http://www.amigalink.de/viewtopic.php?t=907
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 7. Apr 2007 17:22

Mmmm I think I have installed the Mod Ver. 1.0 because also I didn't find any of the Code that you put in the other post. :?

To do the installation of the Mod Fix #5 I have to do a clean installation ?, or do you know what I have to do for the upgrade ? :D
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 7. Apr 2007 18:02

Sorry I don't know the difference between the particular Versions (1.0-Fix #5 is the original MOD). It's to long ago that I have install the update.
;)
Do a clean installation.
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Zurück zu phpBB2 Support