Little problem with the Junior Admin MOD

Support zum phpBB2 und zu MODs anderer Autoren.

Moderator: Supporter

Beitragvon mariocaz » 19. Jun 2005 08:11

Hi my friend!! :wink:

I hope you can help me with this little bug in this MOD :oops: , becuase I searched and searched in the Internet but I can't fins the fix of this. :cry:

When I go to any user's profile and change the permission of allow to send Private Messages or to have an Avatar in the Junior Admin Users List this the options of Avatar or PM appears wrong, because If I don't allow to send Private Mesaages for a user in the Junior Admin appears that I don't allow to that User to have an Avatar and that's not true because I don't allow to that user to send Private Messages not to have an Avatar, and the same thing if I don't allow to have an avatar. :?

I attach the files than I think is the bug for check it (just in case).

I saw the files but I can't know if something is wrong. :(

Added after 9 hours 7 minutes:

Here is in the User Profile
Bild

And Here is in the Junior Admin Users List (ACP)
Bild

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 23.06.2005, 02:38 von AmigaLink ][/center]

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 23.06.2005, 02:38 von AmigaLink ][/center]
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 19. Jun 2005 10:03

Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 23. Jun 2005 00:18

Thank you very much my friend!

Added after 79 hours 24 minutes:

Hi Amigalink! :P

I put here the fix of this bug. :D

Thank you very much to my friend Thoul in phpbbhacks.com for take the time for fix it.

Thoul hat geschrieben:The jr_admin_user_list.tpl files are the problem. They have the pm and avatar column headers reversed. In those files, find this:
Code: Alles auswählen
      <td class="row3" height="25" valign="middle" align="center"><a href="{S_AVATAR}" class="cattitle">{L_AVATAR}</a>&nbsp;{IMG_AVATAR}</td>
      <td class="row3" height="25" valign="middle" align="center"><a href="{S_PM}" class="cattitle">{L_PM}</a>&nbsp;{IMG_PM}</td>

And replace it with this:
Code: Alles auswählen
      <td class="row3" height="25" valign="middle" align="center"><a href="{S_PM}" class="cattitle">{L_PM}</a>&nbsp;{IMG_PM}</td>
      <td class="row3" height="25" valign="middle" align="center"><a href="{S_AVATAR}" class="cattitle">{L_AVATAR}</a>&nbsp;{IMG_AVATAR}</td>

This fix will help to all the people that have the phpbb Plus 1.52 this bug is in the package of the file, but now you solved this.

Regards,

Mario and thanx again Thoul I'm very happy! :mrgreen:

Added after 39 seconds:

Today I downloaded the package(file) of the Junior Admin MOD only for check this and I saw than this values are incorrect.

Now this fix will help all the people who have Junior Admin MOD installed or people who plan to install it.

Regards
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 23. Jun 2005 01:38

Thx for this fix
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Zurück zu phpBB2 Support