Two little problems with ucp

Forum_easyUCP_Desc

Two little problems with ucp

Beitragvon mariocaz » 6. Feb 2006 18:06

Hi my dear friend!!

I have two little problems one is in the profile appears two fields "in blank" and I don't know why so I want to remove them.

Bild

And the other problem is that I can't do anything in my profile because always said me that my Birthday and my Location are requiered (Birhtday Mod and Required Fields Mod), this fields are very important to fill in my forum but when I want to edit my profile and I have already put this fields this message always appears and I can't put and do anything there like change my Avatar, my password, my website, etc. and that is in every part of my profile options (Registration, Profile, Extra Information, Preferences, Avatar and Signature options).

I put here some image examples of this:

Bild Bild

Bild

I put here my files, please tell me if u need anotherone ok. :P

Well my friend I will wait for all your great help like always and thanx for everything. :wink:

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 06.02.2006, 20:48 von AmigaLink ][/center]

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 06.02.2006, 20:48 von AmigaLink ][/center]

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 06.02.2006, 20:49 von AmigaLink ][/center]
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 6. Feb 2006 19:07

(I'll better has take a look in the files before I split the threads.) :roll:

For the problem with the required birthday look here: http://www.amigalink.de/viewtopic.php?t=59

The 2 blank fields are from the Map MOD and I can't see any code from the Map MOD in your usercp_register.php :shock:
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 6. Feb 2006 19:25

First thank u very much for ur really fast help amigalink!! :D

Jejeje thanx for the idea and I take a look in my profile_add_body.tpl files and the problem was that I have this code: :?

Code: Alles auswählen
<!-- BEGIN switch_ucp_info -->
<!-- Begin Map Mod -->
<tr>
   <th class="thHead" colspan="2" height="25" valign="middle"><a name="map">{L_MAP_INFO}</a></th>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td class="row1" colspan="2"><span class="gensmall">{L_MAP_DESCRIPTION}</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_LONGITUDE}{L_LONGITUDE_HELP}:</span></td>
   <td class="row2">
   <input type="text" class="post" style="width: 150px"  name="longitude" size="10" maxlength="10" value="{LONGITUDE}" /> <span class="gen">{L_DEGREES}</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;
   <input type="submit" name="placesubmit" value="{L_FIND_PLACE}" class="liteoption" onClick="window.open('{U_FIND_PLACE}', '_phpbbsearch', 'HEIGHT=250,resizable=yes,WIDTH=400');return false;" /></span>
   </td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_LATITUDE}{L_LATITUDE_HELP}:</span></td>
   <td class="row2">
   <input type="text" class="post" style="width: 150px"  name="latitude" size="10" maxlength="10" value="{LATITUDE}" /> <span class="gen">{L_DEGREES}</span>
   </td>
</tr>
<!-- End Map Mod -->
   <!-- END switch_ucp_info -->

So I remove it and the two blank fields disappears! :wink:

Bild

Ok I will install in this moment the Add on of the Brithday Mod, but what about the Required Fields Mod ?? :shock: , because the fields like Location is really important in my forum. :(

I put here the this MOD file.
Dateianhänge
Required_Fields_spanish.rar
(6.08 KiB) 859-mal heruntergeladen
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 6. Feb 2006 20:45

Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 6. Feb 2006 21:24

Thanx Amigalink, but I did that changes (Addon - Configure Member Profile Required Fields) and the same thing, when I want edit something in any part of my profile I can't edit it and the message appears again. :cry:

Bild
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 6. Feb 2006 21:44

:shock:
Only at the avatar panel or in all ranges?
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 6. Feb 2006 22:12

In all Paneles my friend! :!: :shock: (Registration, Profile, Extra Information, Preferences, Avatar and Signature panels)

Here an image example in the Extra Information panel. :(

Bild

Added after 11 minutes:

And in the Profile Panel. :?

Bild
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 6. Feb 2006 22:40

Bild I'm stupid :roll:

I have fix the snipped. Please try the new one.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon mariocaz » 13. Feb 2006 18:41

Jejejeje don't worry my dear friend!! :D

Wooowww now it works. :wink:

Thanx a lot!!!! :P

Added after 53 seconds:

Now I will wait the code for the button jejeje :roll:

Regards! :)

Added after 6 days 19 hours 19 minutes:

Hi my dear friend!!! :)

Mmmmm well I have now the same problem when I want to edit something to my Profile (like password or e-mail), but now only in the Registration Panel, I checked all the panels the last time but this one not jejejeje. Sorry! :oops:

See:

Bild
mariocaz
User

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 13. Feb 2006 20:06

AmigaLink
Administrator

Nächste

Zurück zu easy UCP