confirmation code is incorrect

Ersetzt das Original phpBB CAPTCHA gegen eins mit diversen Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten.

Beitragvon daves » 3. Apr 2006 23:21

Is there any support in English? I installed this mod and no matter what, it always says that the confirmation code is incorrect.
daves

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 4. Apr 2006 11:34

Is there any support in English?
Yes. My english is not the best but I do which I can. :D

You are the people who wrote me an email yesterday?
If yes, the registration works perfectly. I have register me whitout problems (you can kill the account).

I installed this mod and no matter what, it always says that the confirmation code is incorrect.
Dit the Original Visual Confirmation works correctly?
I think not. Because that problem cannot be because of the Advanced Visual Confirmation MOD. The MOD does not change the code inquiry or generation. It changes only the announcement!
Dateianhänge
neu registriert.jpg
neu registriert.jpg (4.88 KiB) 14324-mal betrachtet
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 4. Apr 2006 14:44

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:
You are the people who wrote me an email yesterday?
If yes, the registration works perfectly. I have register me whitout problems (you can kill the account).

No that was me. I deleted the account.

However I don't know how you've done it but it don't works for me. I want to register a test account but I always got the error that the confirmation key is not correct. Tried it for more then 10 times.
Also white all letters in capital as al in lower case.

Don't know what to do ....
Tazmanian

Beitragvon daves » 4. Apr 2006 15:10

No one has emailed any request to you from my shop. I am the one who posted that the confirmation code is always incorrect. Do you have any advice? I did not have the visual confirmation working prior to installing your mod. Should I have?

Dave S.
daves

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 4. Apr 2006 16:43

Interesting coincidence. Two people with that same problem, which might not be actually. :lol:

@ Tazmanian
I did not do different than register me completely normally at your board.
The confirmation key will always shown in capital letters and you must them in capital letters too.
If you have problems to read the confirmation key, go to this side (or an similar) and download a font which can be better reading by you. Place that font in captcha/fonts/ and delete the other ones. :)

@ daves
I did not have the visual confirmation working prior to installing your mod. Should I have?
Yes!
Which phpBB are you use? :shock:
The phpBB has a visual confirmation system sience version 2.0.11. (At older versions you can find that system in the contrib drawer.)
That visual confirmation system must work correctly before you install my MOD! Because my MOD only replaces the image which will display the confirmation key. The key is produced and examined by the original system. :)

Can you fill your support info? So that I can throw times a view of your board.
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 4. Apr 2006 18:17

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:Interesting coincidence. Two people with that same problem, which might not be actually. :lol:

@ Tazmanian
If you have problems to read the confirmation key, go to this side (or an similar) and download a font which can be better reading by you. Place that font in captcha/fonts/ and delete the other ones. :)

That couldn't be the problem. I tried it now for more then 30 times and still couldn't register.

@ daves
That visual confirmation system must work correctly before you install my MOD! Because my MOD only replaces the image which will display the confirmation key. The key is produced and examined by the original system. :)

Can you fill your support info? So that I can throw times a view of your board.

I haven't installed The visual confirmation system before installing the advanced key. I installed the Advanced key direct to my board. When that didn't work I tried to install de visual confirmation.

Where can I find the install instruction for the visual key? And can i install this without uninstalling the advance key? I f*cked up some backups and i'm scared i will do something to my board and everything don't works anymore.

Thanks for help!!!!
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 4. Apr 2006 20:58

Tazmanian hat geschrieben:I haven't installed The visual confirmation system before installing the advanced key.
Tazmanian hat geschrieben:Where can I find the install instruction for the visual key?
AmigaLink hat geschrieben:The phpBB has a visual confirmation system sience version 2.0.11. (At older versions you can find that system in the contrib drawer.)
:roll:
According to yours Support Info you have a 2.0.19 so the Original Confirmation System are already exists!
If it does not work correctly, it must be damaged by install an other MOD (not the Advanced Visual Confirmation).

Unfortunately I had straight to see that you have removed the phpBB copyright note. :( Thus any requirement on support purges for you at support boards which can be taken seriously!
phpBB Group hat geschrieben:We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com.
This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.
That little sign respect to the large amount of time given freely by the programmers should be!!! :roll:
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 4. Apr 2006 21:37

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:
Unfortunately I had straight to see that you have removed the phpBB copyright note. :( Thus any requirement on support purges for you at support boards which can be taken seriously!
phpBB Group hat geschrieben:We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com.
This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.
That little sign respect to the large amount of time given freely by the programmers should be!!! :roll:

I'm sorry didn't knew that. I maintain the forum now for almost 2 months. I haven't removed the copyright info. That must have been done by the former system admin.

I have now included this. Can you check if this is by the copyright rules?

Thanks,
Yves
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 08:44

Attach me your profile.php and your usercp_register.php as a zip file and I take a look what the problem can be.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 5. Apr 2006 11:04

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:Attach me your profile.php and your usercp_register.php as a zip file and I take a look what the problem can be.

Thanks

When I maintain the forum the version previously was version 2.0.8 and I updated it to 2.0.19.

I just updated the files, did nothing to the database. Do I have to run also a script to updated the database?
Dateianhänge
phpbb.rar
(11.74 KiB) 892-mal heruntergeladen
Tazmanian

Nächste

Zurück zu Advanced Visual Confirmation