easyUCP extension mod Missing Field

Forum_easyUCP_Desc

easyUCP extension mod Missing Field

Beitragvon Coroner » 19. Jul 2007 05:02

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Please help!

I installed the easyUCP extension - I enter Something about me: in the extra information area but only my real name shows up. Not what I entered for the about me? The members list page shows the icon but again, the words don't show up?

I also notice that the button for extra information is white while the others match the template? On the second page, all the buttons are white?

Please let me know!

Thanks!
Bild
Coroner
Spender

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 19. Jul 2007 12:18

For the buttons attach me your easyucp_body.tpl and your easyucp_second_body.tpl.

At about me field: Are the words stored in the database?
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Coroner » 19. Jul 2007 18:50

Here's both files. As for the data base. I set up all the tables so I don't know exactly what you mean? With the db instructions in the install file, shouldn't the words go in when words are entered in the comment box and submitted?

Please let me know.
Dateianhänge
requested files.zip
(3.04 KiB) 1702-mal heruntergeladen
Bild
Coroner
Spender

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 21. Jul 2007 13:36

Ok with this files the buttons should be alright. :)

With the db instructions in the install file, shouldn't the words go in when words are entered in the comment box and submitted?
Yes if you enter some word in the "about me" field and submitt. The entered words should be store at the db field which are generated thru the MOD Installation. :)
If not, you have an error in your usercp_register.php
Dateianhänge
requested files.zip
New Files
(3.04 KiB) 1879-mal heruntergeladen
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Coroner » 21. Jul 2007 22:44

I just want to thank yo for all your help with this. I really like this mod and really want to finish it so I can ad Birthday mod and maybe others but I still can't seem to get it wright.

You are wright about the route problem in regards to the usercp_register.php file. I struggled with it when installing the extension mod but everything went very smooth with easyUCP. I'm so close but can't get it to hook.

At this point I can only enter comments while in the admin control pannel. If I attempt to enter comments in the Profile Extra Information screen, the words go away after I return from submitting it. Also, the comment field show's while covering the letters but if you mouse over, the words are there. I attached a screen shot for you to see. You'll also notice the the buttons are still white while the others are blue. Not sure why the others work to begin with but these aren't?

I have also attached the usercp_register.php for you to look at and possibly make adjustments to.

There is also a test member for you to log in with if you could please so maybe you could see first hand what's going on.

id= Test
pw= 654321

I really appreciate all your efforts and support with this.

Thanks you again.

[center][ Attachment gelöscht am 29.07.2007, 19:53 von AmigaLink ][/center]
Dateianhänge
Bild
Coroner
Spender

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 22. Jul 2007 09:04

You'll also notice the the buttons are still white while the others are blue.
That I have fix in the files I attach at posting #4. :roll:

There is also a test member for you to log in with if you could please so maybe you could see first hand what's going on.
Aaaah - now I see.
There are no fields to enter the extra informations. :?
Attach me the profile_add_body.tpl
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Coroner » 22. Jul 2007 19:55

Thank you again for your patients with me.

Here's the file you asked for and also, after receiving an email form a person attempting to register I have found a debug once some tries to register.:

Could not update users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_realname = '', user_about_bbcode_uid = '', user_about = '' WHERE user_id =

Line : 1301
File : usercp_register.php

I have replaced the usercp_register.php with one that doesn't have the extention mod which removes the debug. Once we find a fix, obviously I'll replace it with a working file.

Thanks once again for your patients.
Dateianhänge
profile_add_body.zip
(2.68 KiB) 1916-mal heruntergeladen
Bild
Coroner
Spender

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 22. Jul 2007 21:18

Ok, now I need the usercp_register.php
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Coroner » 22. Jul 2007 21:51

Thanks for the quick reply. Here's the file. This one doesn't have edits for extension because of the debug issue. I have tried the edits many times but couldn't get it to hook without the debug or to get the comments to work from the ucp.

Thanks again.
Dateianhänge
usercp_register.zip
(13.75 KiB) 1822-mal heruntergeladen
Bild
Coroner
Spender

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 26. Jul 2007 20:20

Thru installing MODs you must better concentrate. I do not point whether I all errors found.
Dateianhänge
usercp_register.zip
(14.08 KiB) 1840-mal heruntergeladen
AmigaLink
Administrator

Nächste

Zurück zu easy UCP